ALL EVENTS CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
During the COVID-19 period, the 529 Club will not be meeting at our usual venue in central London... The Comedy Pub but will be organising online events till further notice.
LAUNCH OF NEW '529 CREATIVES' CHANNEL
Calling all Creatives. Professional or amateur alike. This is a new channel that has been created to help stave off the boredom of lockdown. Made by Creatives for the wider audiences of the world.
- Do you write poetry? Do you paint? Are you a musician? We want to hear from you.
- Do you want to exchange tips, tricks and life hacks with others who are in isolation? We want to hear from you.
- Do you have special offers or services that can help people at this hour of need? We want to hear from you.
- Serving the community and getting us all creative that's the plan.
- Like the page, watch the show and share the experience.
Stay Safe and Get Creative!
What is the 529 Club?
The 529 Club is a monthly informal networking club for creative people mainly in the Film & Media industry that is run for and by industry practitioners. Originally established at Pinewood Studios in December 2009 by Debra Wootton, Tricia Lichfield, and Mark Wetherall, to allow the opportunity for everyone at Pinewood to meet with their neighbours. Over the years the 529 Club has grown with 1500 members, moving to the Comedy Pub in central London in May 2019 and is now run b Debra Wootton and Balbir Judge.
Last year the 529 Club celebrated 10 years of Networking for Film and Media Professionals. Although the 529 Club started as just a good excuse for Pinewood Studio tenants to meet their neighbours, it soon became an ideal platform for creative people to showcase their talents and allowed everyone the opportunity to share ideas, contacts, and best practices. With an eclectic mix of interesting and lively Pinewood-based regulars, who are full of surprises, and production houses from central London... it wasn't long before the 529 members were identifying possible areas for collaboration.
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER AND HEAR ALL ABOUT OUR FUTURE EVENTS